1. To manage information in relation to organization, access, empowerment, and preservation based on information and communication technology.
2. To initiate leadership in the management of information institutions.
3. To solve problems related to information management and services employing innovation and creativity in the digital era.
4. To analyze information based on cultural and humanities perspectives.
5. To develop self competencies and also to communicate new ideas in the field of information, ethically and professionally, in order to attain a knowledge based society.
6. To express knowledge and reason about information management in oral and written either in Bahasa Indonesia or English.